Here are a number of ways you can support LoveWay!
Horse Care Supplies:
- Tough-1 Slow Feed Hay Nets
- Nibble Net Slow Feeders (We need 9!)
- Sand Clear or similar product
- Joint Supplements (Flex-Aid, Acti-Flex, or MSM)
- ProBios Powder
- Good quality horse hay – please talk to the Equine Manager
- Horse Feeds:
- Redmond Rock Crushed Salt
- Free Balance Horse Mineral Supplement
Tack and Equipment Needs:
- Gently used Western or English saddles
- Side Pulls
- 48″ leather stirrup leathers
- Saddle Dust Covers (for Western and English saddles)
- Troxel Riding Helmets (Any size)
- Miscellaneous Hand Tools (Screwdrivers, wrenches, hammers, pliers, etc.)
- Scrub brushes
- Double-Ended Snaps
- Old towels of all sizes
- Tack cleaning supplies
- Brooms (Push brooms or corn brooms)
- Fly Spray (Any brand)
- Double Wheel Heavy Duty Wheelbarrow
- Ecos Laundry Detergent
- Gift Cards in any amounts
- White office copier/printer paper
- White card stock
- 5mm Laminating Packets
- Paper Towels
- K-Cup pods (coffee, tea, hot cocoa, etc.)
- Dry erase markers
Do you love shopping? Great! We have a new, easy way that you can support us simply through your shopping. All you have to do is follow this link: http://smile.amazon.com/ch/35-1326709 and Amazon will donate 5% of your purchase to LoveWay! So easy!
Another easy way to support us is by shopping at Kroger! All you have to do is:
- Go to krogercommunityrewards.com.
- Register for an online account.
- Find your nearest store.
- Enter your personal Kroger Rewards number and LoveWay’s Non-Profit number (34704).
- Shop away!
If you don’t shop through the organizations noted to the left but would still like to give, call the office at 574-825-5666 or stop in and speak with a staff person to make a donation.
Perhaps you can’t give monetarily but have some free time. We are always looking for individuals who wish to make a difference. If you are interested in giving your time, see our Volunteers page for more information. Please contact Jon, our Volunteer & Marketing Coordinator, at email@example.com or call the office.