Here are a number of ways you can support LoveWay!
Horse Care Supplies:
- Nibble Net Slow Feeders (We need 9!)
- Sand Clear or similar product
- Joint Supplements (Flex-Aid, Acti-Flex, or MSM)
- ProBios Powder
- Redmond Rock Crushed Salt
- Free Balance Horse Mineral Supplement
Tack and Equipment Needs:
- Gently used Western or English saddles
- Side Pulls
- 48″ leather stirrup leathers
- Saddle Dust Covers (for Western and English saddles)
- Miscellaneous Hand Tools (Screwdrivers, wrenches, hammers, pliers, etc.)
- Scrub brushes
- Double-Ended Snaps
- Tack cleaning supplies
- Brooms (Push brooms or corn brooms)
- Fly Spray (Any brand)
- Double Wheel Heavy Duty Wheelbarrow
- Ecos Laundry Detergent
- Gift Cards in any amounts
- White office copier/printer paper
- White card stock
- 5mm Laminating Packets
- Paper Towels
- K-Cup pods (coffee, tea, hot cocoa, etc.)
- Dry erase markers
Do you love shopping? Great! We have a new, easy way that you can support us simply through your shopping. All you have to do is follow this link: http://smile.amazon.com/ch/35-1326709 and Amazon will donate 5% of your purchase to LoveWay! So easy!
Another easy way to support us is by shopping at Kroger! All you have to do is:
- Go to krogercommunityrewards.com.
- Register for an online account.
- Find your nearest store.
- Enter your personal Kroger Rewards number and LoveWay’s Non-Profit number (34704).
- Shop away!
Harding’s Community Rewards is an easy way to support LoveWay while you shop! Here’s how you can help:
- Visit www.hardings.com
- Click ‘Community Rewards’ and register your information
- Go to ‘My Profile’ by clicking the head icon in the far right corner
- Click ‘Community Rewards’ and select LoveWay
- When checking out at the register, simply enter your 10 digit phone number on the pin pad. No card required!
If you don’t shop through the organizations noted above, but would still like to give, call the office at 574-825-5666 or stop in and speak with a staff member to make a donation.
Perhaps you can’t give monetarily but have some free time. We are always looking for individuals who wish to make a difference. If you are interested in giving your time, see our Volunteers page for more information. Please contact [email protected] or call the office.