Groom & Hug
Groom & Hug is a one-time opportunity for individuals with disabilities to visit LoveWay’s grounds and interact with our horses.
What Is Groom & Hug?
We engage individuals with disabilities by creating an experience for them with horses at the LoveWay stable. Your group will experience the joy of interacting with our horses along with the social engagement of getting to know our volunteers and staff.
Your Experience May Include…
- Grooming and petting interaction with a member of the LoveWay herd
- Educational activities pertaining to horses
- Engaging conversations
- Encouragement of physical activity
Groom & Hug is Best For Groups Like…
- Assisted living facility residents
- School classes not currently attending LoveWay programming
- Organizations seeking to provide relaxation and stress reduction to their team